Friday, November 28, 2008

Orwell ejects from underneath the porch

snooze

Rumble, rumble.

stretch

blink, blink

Ooh, I hear a sound! I hate sounds! They scare me! Oh, it's that great big gray thing the guy and girl drive sometimes, but that mostly sits off to the side of the garage! I hate that thing! Trollop always pees on its tires! Trollop scares me! Glad I'm hiding under the porch here! Here comes the guy! And here comes the girl! Sometimes she scares me! And —

HOLY MOTHER OF EARTH WHAT THE BLAZES IS THAT!? It's big and green and it looks like a tree but TREES DON'T MOVE LIKE THAT! Shit! Shit! Shit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLHUMANS!

It's a scratchpad climbing thing. My pet people bought me one a couple years ago. The even went the extra mile and hung dangly breakable things all over it so I could

I HEAR A SOUND! IT'S A SOUND! SOMETHING JUST MADE A SOUND.

--Percy

K L said...

Great JUMPIN' JEHOSAPHAT those are some funny funny words.

CëRïSë said...

Totally laughing out loud.

dextur