Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Orwell, one minute ago

HOLY COW the door is OPENING! This means they're going to FEED ME! It's the man! Oh, I want him to PET ME! I'll jump up on the railing so he'll rub my butt just above the tail! I love it when he rubs me there! Okay, I'm getting ready to jump! Must crouch and wiggle my butt as I size up the jump, EVEN THOUGH I DO IT EVERY DAY! Wiggle, wiggle! Okay, jump! Oh, shit! Must hold on! Front legs...slipping! Back legs...scrambling, grappling! Okay, I'm up! Whew, that was close! Okay, I'm ready for my butt to be rubbed! Rub my butt! Human, QUIT LAUGHING AND RUB MY BUTT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You try making that jump but only being able to see out of ONE EYE! Seriously, you've got it easy. I like eating wet food. It is Sunday yet? Maybe I can charm the big hairy human into getting me cat food. He's pretty much a sucker when I purr and snuggle. Hmmm... Or maybe I should just eat the big hairy human. But then who would clean my litter box? Oh the DILEMMAS! - Persephone